Full Time, Day Shift
San Antonio, TX (Corporate)
Vighter LLC seeks a recruiter to serve in the Business Support section. The position is responsible for providing recruiting support to ensure efficient operation of the office. He/She will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The recruiter will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all assigned duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Vighter’s Mission is to provide efficient, fast, high quality healthcare staffing to our clients.
Our Culture’s key elements are crucial to the effectiveness of our employees in accomplishing our mission. The key elements include:
Creating and cultivating this Culture within the organization is our commitment to our employees. Above all, Vighter employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude that they are expected to share externally with every Vighter Client and Customer.
Perform recruiting tasks including but not limited to: recruiting, screening/vetting, on-boarding, back-ground check, pre-employment drug screen, benefit administration, and other tasks as assigned.
- Assists employees and applicants with basic interpretation of company policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Perform HR-related tasks including but not limited to: recruiting, screening/vetting, on-boarding, back-ground check, pre-employment drug screen, benefit administration, and other tasks as assigned
- Review and screen resumes using our Paycom HRIS
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants, interview and execute required hiring process.
- Scour job and candidate search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Appropriately handle incoming and outgoing calls with messages as needed
- Request information from state/federal officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability.
- Ensure work spaces are clean and free of obstacles
- Complete tasks as otherwise assigned
- Must speak English
- Must be organized and able to function in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
- Must be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and possess a strong work ethic
- Must possess knowledge of Human Resources principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and personnel information systems.
- Customer Service - This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction and exceptional customer service skill.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Must communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
- 1 year of recruiting experience required
- High School Diploma is required
- Bachelors degree is desired
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Applications is desired
- Must possess the ability to 10 finger-type without looking at the keyboard
- Must be able to stand or sit for more than 8 hours per day
- Must be willing to work overtime if necessary
- Must be able to use an elevator or walk up and down stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and carry up to 10 feet
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows/knees and reach above and below shoulders
- Must be able to read and interpret handwritten and typewritten print
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear
- Must be able to perform duties in an indoor or outdoor environment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must undergo urine drug testing
Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Vighter LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Hot Jobs!
View more listings...