Business Development Manager
VP of Business Development
Full Time, Day
San Antonio, TX
Vighter LLC Is seeking a Business Development Manager. This is a role that combines all aspects of business development to include sales, marketing, and client relationship management. The candidate will possess the following skills sets: marketing knowledge, strategy experience, proposal management, sales experience, business development training experience, and network experience. The ideal candidate is a high-energy people person with excellent interpersonal communication skills. He/she is a detail-oriented and well-organized individual who enjoys working as a member of the Vighter family.
Vighter is a physician-led firm accredited by The Joint Commission and is verified as a service-disabled veteran-owned business by the VA. Since 2005 our company has provided healthcare services on challenging programs in support our Federal government clients. Our healthcare staff have performed Search and Rescue operations in Africa as well as Asia, assisted with the Ebola response effort, supported ICE with in-flight emergency medical services, conducted physical examinations for veterans seeking disability determinations, and many other missions. Apply today and our recruiting team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organizations value by keeping Vighter LLC information confidential.
- Enhances organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Attend Conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Follow up with clients to determine the status of submitted proposals.
- Research prospective clients in targeted markets, pursue business development leads, and secure new business
- Maintain relationships with current clients to identify areas for new business
- Meet with prospective clients to market Vighter's ability to provide high quality services
- Exhibit and/or participate at industry events (tradeshows, professional organizations, conferences, etc)
- Prepare white papers, responses to requests for information (RFI),
- Collaborate with other departments such as corporate finance, business support, and operations when preparing proposals
- Draft proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFQ) for review by senior management
- Follow up with clients to determine the status of submitted proposals
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in marketing, business development and sales functions.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadline.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Government Services experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare staffing preferred.
- Management Experiences required 2+ years.
- US military services veteran preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or Marketing preferred.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Travel required as needed to conduct business development
- Must be able to sit up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of an office employee
- Must be able to use an elevator or walk up & down stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows/knees and reach above and below shoulders
- Must be able to read and interpret typewritten print
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear
- Must be able to perform duties in an indoor office environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Vighter LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.